Shipping & Delivery
All items are shipped from our warehouse in Greenwood, Indiana. We offer a pick-up option, as well as domestic and international shipping options, which are listed below with estimated delivery times. You'll be able to choose your preferred shipping method on the checkout page. Please note, the delivery time estimates do not begin until the day after your order ships from our warehouse.
- Pick-Up: FREE order pick-up from Sunglass Warehouse in Greenwood, IN (1300 Windhorst Way, Ste A, Greenwood, IN 46143). Order pick-up is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. Same-day pick-up between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET is available for orders placed before 2:00 p.m. ET Monday-Friday.
- First-Class Mail (estimated 3-5 business days): $3.95 or FREE for orders over $25 (total does not include tax) being shipped within the United States.
- Priority Mail (estimated 2-3 business days): $5.95 and non-refundable.
- Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days): Cost is based on weight and location and is non-refundable. Rates start at $13.09. Express shipping is not always available to Alaska, Hawaii, or APO/FPO addresses. A signature is required upon delivery.
- UPS Mail (UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air): Cost is based on weight and location and is calculated at checkout.
- Priority Mail Express International (estimated 5-10 business days): Cost is based on weight and location. Rates start at $27.71.
- Priority Mail International (estimated 8-15 business days): Cost is based on weight and location. Rates start at $6.95.
- First-Class Mail International (estimated 12-25 business days): Cost is based on weight and location. Rates start at $3.95 or FREE for orders over $45 shipping to Canada and Australia.
*Please note: USPS only guarantees delivery times for Priority Mail Express. All other delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed by USPS nor by us. To pick-up your order from Sunglass Warehouse in Greenwood, IN, select "Pick-Up" at checkout. Hours for pick-up are detailed above.
Free Shipping Qualifications
All orders over $25 within the United States receive free USPS First-Class Mail shipping. All orders over $45 within Canada and Australia receive free USPS First-Class Mail International shipping. Please note that this $25 total for U.S. orders does not include tax. Other shipping methods will incur additional fees at checkout (see above for rates).
Same-Day Shipments and Pick-Up Before 2:00 PM ET
All orders placed before 2:00 PM ET Monday-Friday will be shipped from our warehouse on the day your order is placed. If you order after 2:00 PM ET on Friday, or anytime on Saturday, Sunday, or a holiday, your order will ship the following business day. Please note that your delivery estimate does not begin until the day after your order ships from our warehouse. For example, if you choose Priority shipping, your 2-3 business day estimate begins the day after the product is shipped. If you order on a weekend or holiday, the delivery estimate begins the following business day.
Same-day pick-up from our Greenwood, IN location is available for all orders placed before 2:00 p.m. ET Monday-Friday. If you select the "Pick-Up" option at checkout, you're welcome to visit our office between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET Monday-Friday on the day you place your order or any business day following your order placement between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET. Please note that we will need an electronic or printed version of your email confirmation for authorization upon pick-up.
We are pleased to offer international shipping! Estimated delivery times and costs depend on shipping method selected. Please note that delivery times are not guaranteed. The international shipping options we offer include:
- Priority Mail Express International
Packages shipped using USPS Priority Mail Express International usually arrive within 5-10 business days and are insured against loss or damage at no additional cost. Priority Mail Express International rates start at $27.71 and are non-refundable. Please note that a signature is required upon delivery.
- Priority Mail International
USPS Priority Mail International usually arrives within 8-15 business days, and rates begin at $6.95. Items shipped via this method are not insured against loss or damage, but can be tracked all the way to delivery at your door.
- First-Class Mail International
Packages shipped using the USPS First-Class Mail International usually arrive within 12-25 business days, and rates start at $3.95. Orders over $45 sent to Canada and Australia are qualified to receive free First-Class Mail International shipping. Please be aware that shipping tracking is not available with First-Class Mail International, and your package will not be scanned once it leaves the United States. Items shipped via this method are not insured and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Please choose USPS Priority Mail Express International if you need to track your package from our door to yours.
While most international packages are delivered within 14 days, in rare instances, delays of up to 6 weeks have been experienced once the package has left the United States. We are not responsible if your package is delayed during shipping or held up in customs. All customs fees and duties are the responsibility of the customer. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. If you're curious about your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
At Sunglass Warehouse, we take the security of your financial information seriously. In order to limit fraudulent transactions and continue to deliver high-quality, low-price services, all international orders, regardless of payment method, are screened through our order verification process. We may ask for a copy of your photo identification and credit card before processing your order. If your order takes additional time for verification, we thank you in advance for your patience!
We love sending sunglasses to military friends! Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery time to military addresses. It takes 1-3 days for Priority Mail to arrive at the primary military post office, and 2-9 days for USPS First-Class Mail. From there, the package is under the control of the military mail system. Your order should arrive in about the same amount of time as other packages from the U.S. (in most cases 7-14 days). The actual transit time depends on where you are stationed. If you have any problems entering your APO/FPO address information please contact us, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please Note: When sending to military addresses, please do not choose UPS during checkout, as all orders must be shipped through the post office.
Packages shipped within the United States are shipped with a delivery confirmation number, meaning you will receive tracking information once your order has been delivered or attempted to be delivered. Information is usually available on the evening of the date of delivery or attempted delivery. Please be aware that USPS does not provide full tracking information. Orders shipped via UPS receive full tracking numbers so you can locate your package all the way from our door to yours.
All shipments will be considered lost if they have not arrived after 20 business days. Orders lost due to incomplete address information provided by the customer are the responsibility of the customer and are not eligible for a refund. Packages with a confirmed delivery by a delivery confirmation number are not eligible for a refund. Please make sure the shipping address you use for your order is to a safe and secure location as packages that are stolen after delivery are not eligible for a refund.
Packages returned to us because of an incorrect or incomplete address may be assessed a 20% surcharge.
We are only able to consider offering replacements for orders that are lost in transit by the carrier.
Every package we send has a delivery confirmation number. This is our proof of delivery. If your package is lost, and the carrier cannot give us confirmation of delivery, we will work with you to send you a replacement at no additional cost. If the carrier has proof of delivery, you must file a claim directly with the carrier. Our guarantee does not cover replacement of items damaged by incorrect handling or carelessness. All replacement orders will be mailed via USPS First-Class Mail.
- You must allow enough time for the carrier to deliver your package. For USPS, it can take up to 20 business days to deliver your package.
- You must notify us by phone or email if your package has not arrived or if you received damaged merchandise.
- Please don't file a false claim. If the carrier can provide confirmation that the package was delivered, we will not send a replacement.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
For complete information on our return and exchange policy, please click here.