Longer days and warmer weather are on their way, and you know what this means — it’s almost wedding season! There’s no better way to gear up for the glorious union between our two favorite things (love and sunshine) than by fawning over some of our favorite ways to incorporate stylish shades into the big day!
- Pair cat eyes and pastels for bridal party style that shines.
- Infuse some personality into your wedding party by donning shades that suit your dapper style.
- Why settle for one color when each groomsman can sport a pair of retro sunglasses in a shade all his own?
- DIY alert! Add shades to bunting for fun flair in your outdoor decor. (Psst… we love all of those colorful sunnies!)
- Show the love with heart-shaped sunnies for your bridesmaids.
- Nothing is cuter than a flower girl — except maybe a flower girl in boots and mini retro shades.
- Pick out his and hers sunglasses for a vintage feel in your wedding photos.
Invite your guests to put on a pair of shades and take a Polaroid pic at the reception. It’s a party, after all!