- Beach Towel: Whether it’s the pool or the beach you’ll want to bring your towel, even if you aren’t planning on getting wet, you’ll use it to lay on.
- Sunscreen: Now that we’re aware of the dangers of skin cancer, it’s highly important that you protect your skin while soaking up the rays. Don’t worry, you can still get a tan with sunscreen, but it will keep you from getting a burn! Bringing it along will remind you to reapply.
- Sunglasses: Sunglasses come in handy for multiple reasons. They protect your eyes from harmful UV rays and keep you from getting a headache from overexposure to sun or squinting. They also protect against those squint lines-crows feet come from somewhere people! It’s also a great way to hide spying eyes, we all know the best place to people watch is at the beach! Stare away and they’ll be none the wiser.
- Water Bottle: Stay hydrated with a bottle of water, there’s nothing worse than feeling thirsty and having nowhere to get a cool drink.
- A Good Book or Magazine: Comes in handy when people watching gets old and you want to get lost in a great read.
- iPod: Music will set the tone if you’re laying out and drifting into that warm sun-soaked feeling
- Lip Balm with SPF: The sun and salt will suck the moisture out of your lips so bringing lip balm will keep your lips comfortable. Getting a sunburn on your lips is NOT a fun feeling so make sure yours has spf to protect them.
Now you’re ready to hit the beach in comfort and style. You can find this pair of sunglasses and many more affordable styles at sunglasswarehouse.com. Feel free to share your beach bag essentials with us on Facebook!