We don’t know about you, but we love keeping up with trends through our favorite style bloggers. If you’re an avid follower, you probably notice when the same accessories pop up across multiple blogs, too. Lately, we’ve seen sunglasses like these making frequent appearances on our favorite bloggers, and we’re craving a pair of our own! Can’t seem to fit them in your budget? We’ve got you covered with an affordable look-alike pair — the Cash.
Check out how some of the most stylin’ bloggers around are wearing these tortoise shades.
- Jessica of Bows & Sequins proves she’s a city gal through-and-through with a classy shift dress, oversized leopard coat, and of course, her lovely sunglasses. Although the rest of her accessories are black, her neutral tortoise shades blend seamlessly with this sleek, office-ready ensemble.
- These shades can also be dressed down and are perfect for protecting your eyes from glare at the beach. Caitlin of Southern Pearls & Curls is proof! Her smock-style top and white pants create a casual, no-fuss look that’s the definition of beach style.
- We can always count on Mary of The Classy Cubicle to give us a fresh take on work attire. Here, she dresses up a practical pinstripe suit with a fur vest, gold jewelry, and those staple shades.
- The look above by Samantha of Gold Coast Girl is dressy, yet easy to put together! You likely already have most of these basic pieces in your own closet. Along with her bold sunglasses, she pairs a turtleneck sweater with a navy blazer, black leggings, classic riding boots, and a practical crossbody bag.
- We love the spring vibes of this look. After being stuck in dark hues for months, Kacie of Kacie’s Kloset breaks out the whites! Her white skinny pants look lovely with a chevron-printed sweater. She completes the look with cognac-colored booties and oversized tote, plus her tortoiseshell sunnies.
- From perfectly polished to grunge-inspired, the blogger behind Atlantic-Pacific always brings something new and unique to the table. Here, she pairs her sunnies with a graphic tee, mini skirt, oversized red coat, and boots. She also adds one more interesting accessory: an unexpected denim jacket tied around the waist.
- Who’s ready to lighten up with some color? This outfit by Emily of The Sweetest Thing just screams spring! Light-washed denim looks feminine and cheery with a pastel kimono tunic, wedges, and an oversized bag.
- Jade of A Spoonful of Style looks ready for the warmer days ahead! We love how her distressed denim pairs perfectly with the bright top. To offset the bold color, she finished this adorable look with cream-colored espadrilles, neutral bag, fun arm candy, and her shades.