Need some more Snooki inspiration? Check out her fave sunglasses styles in our Celeb Style File (insert fist pump!).
- Short dress — preferably animal print
- Large hoop earrings
- Chain sunglasses (like these)
- Platform heels
- Fake nails
- Long, straight dark hair complete with a large poof. Consider a wig and Bump It if you weren’t born with long, dark locks.
DJ Pauly D
- Tight graphic t-shirt
- Athletic shoes
- Plastic aviators (like these)
- Oversized headphones
- Orange body paint or sunless tanner, to be applied to any exposed skin for that Jersey glow.
- Hairspray — be sure a small hurricane can’t move your hair. Use a hair dryer to make your hair stand up.