While most people live for summer, I find myself dreaming of fall. Adorable clothes, mild temperatures, autumn foliage, and the anticipation of the upcoming holidays! For many, fall simply means that it’s time to go back to school. Whether you are a seasoned collegiate, or are heading out for your first semester, there are some things that you just simply shouldn’t go without. Fortunately for you, we’ve compiled a fun little list to make things easier!
- Jacket: As the summer heat winds down and the chill of fall arrives, a cute jacket will be essential! This season is all about blazers, bomber jackets, and faux leather.
- Jeans: What better to pair with an adorable jacket than the perfect pair of denim? Whether you like bootcut, flares, or skinnies, it’s important to choose something that is not only durable, but comfy!
- Boots: Complete the look with a pair of great boots, but be sure to choose a pair that’s comfortable, as you may be walking a lot if you have a large campus.
- Bangles: What about the accessories? Bangles are always in fashion, super affordable, and easy to find at nearly any store.
- Makeup: There are also a few beauty essentials that are important to stock up on. These include mascara and the perfect foundation. Whether you choose a liquid, powder, or mineral formula, it’s important to choose something that won’t make your skin break out. If you are prone to breakouts, it’s essential to have a great face wash to clear your pores and wash away oil.
- Bag: Most importantly, you should do some serious shopping to find the perfect bag to carry the semester’s prized possession: your books! An oversized messenger bag is not only practical, but stylish, which is perfect for making a great first impression!
What are your back-to-school essentials.