Sunglasses for Volleyball
Whether you’re joining a pick-up game or playing with the pros, sunglasses are a must-have on the volleyball court. Between the sun, sand, and — if you’re lucky — reflection from nearby water in the mix, it’s important to protect your eyes. The right pair of volleyball sunglasses will not only protect your eyes, but they’ll help you bump, set, and spike your way to victory.
Featured style: SW Polarized Sport Style #1635
Key Qualities of Volleyball Sunglasses:
- When you dive for the ball you don’t want to be worried about your shades flying off, so make a good fit the top priority when picking sunglasses.
- Protect your eyes from the bright sun, as well as the reflection off sand and water, by choosing sunglasses with UV protection.
Lenses to Look For:
- Reduce glare off water and sand
- Provide clearer definition so you can read the ball better
- Give you a wider scope of vision
Shop Polarized Lenses >
For more on the benefits of different lenses, visit our Guide to Sunglass Tints.