Whether you’re riding country roads or crowded highways, nothing beats time on your bike. Make the most of each trip with a pair of glasses or goggles that will protect your eyes, so nothing comes between you and the open road.
Key Qualities of Motorcycling Sunglasses:
- A good fit is important so that your goggles or sunglasses aren’t bouncing around on your face, distorting your vision.
- Face-hugging, wrap around style sunglasses or goggles are your best bet when it comes to a secure fit. You can check out our wrap around options here and our collection of goggles here.
- Decrease the likelihood that flying debris will shatter your lenses by going with a sturdy polycarbonate option.
Lenses to Look For:
Lenses of any tint are recommended for keeping debris and precipitation out of your eyes when you’re on the road. But if you’re looking for something beyond the basic clear lens, here are the tints we suggest trying:
- Reduce glare
- Block blue light to brighten vision on cloudy days
- Enhance contrast in hazy conditions
- Reduce glare and overall brightness
- Reduce eye strain on bright days while preserving colors
For more on the benefits of different lenses, visit our Guide to Sunglass Tints.