From the tee to the green, the only thing that stands between you and your opponents is a couple of putts and maybe a stroke of good luck. In a game where consistency is key, the right pair of golf sunglasses can give you a leg up on the competition. Lenses made for a day on the golf course can neutralize outside factors (like the glaring sun) so you can see the ball more clearly.
Key Qualities of Golf Sunglasses:
- Golfers spend long hours on the course, exposed to the sun’s damaging rays, so don’t forget your UV protection.
- Finding the perfect fit is important when it comes to golf sunglasses. You need a pair that will stay put whether you’re putting or teeing off.
Lenses to Look For:
- Increase depth perception
- Aid in shape definition
- Enhance shades of green and white
- Reduce overall brightness on sunny days
- Maintain color clarity
- Reduce glare
- Filter out blue light
- Reduce eye strain on bright days
- Increase definition and clarity across the green
- Help detect changes in the land
- Reduce glare off of water and the green
- Improve focus by filtering out blue light
- Increase contrast on cloudy days
For more on the benefits of different lenses, visit our Guide to Sunglass Tints.