Patience is key when it comes to making that big catch, but then again, so is your vision. Protect your eyes from UV rays and the water’s reflection like a true fisherman — so you can keep your eye on the line and reel in a big one.
Featured style: Recess #1031
Key Qualities of Fishing Sunglasses:
- Polarized lenses are key for any fisherman. For a complete breakdown of polarization’s fishing benefits, check out the lens tints section below, browse our selection of polarized sunglasses, and learn even more with our Polarization Guide.
- Protect your eyes from UV rays reflecting off the water with wrap around style sunglasses (like these).
Lenses to Look For:
- Improve clarity when fishing in sandy lakes or stream beds
- Increase contrast
- Improve clarity on overcast days
- Help differentiate between blue skies and darker water
- Reduce overall brightness for sunny days and offshore fishing
- Maintain color clarity
- Improve focus by filtering out blue light
- Increase contrast on cloudy days
- Eliminate glare off water
- Give you a wider scope of vision
- Help you see deeper into the water
- Create more definition
- Help you see across choppy water
For more on the benefits of different lenses, visit our Guide to Sunglass Tints.