In a game where every possession, every pass, and every dunk counts, it’s important to be on your game. Protect your eyes from blood, sweat, and your opponent’s elbow with eyewear for basketball. Find the right fit and the right lens tint, and no goal is out of reach.
Featured style: Whitewater #4230
Key Qualities of Basketball Eyewear:
- Goggle or shield style frames will limit the extent of a basketball-related injury better than other sports frames. You can view our collection of goggles here.
- A close fit, padding, and an elastic band provide optimal comfort and prevent unnecessary injury.
- A strong but lightweight frame won’t interfere with your game but will be able to withstand the impact of a ball or another player.
Lenses to Look For:
- Increase contrast, especially indoors
- Block blue light to sharpen sight
- Increase visibility and depth perception
For more on the benefits of different lenses, visit our Guide to Sunglass Tints.