Whether you bring the heat or come out swinging, the diamond is yours for the taking. Protect your lead and your eyes with a pair of sunglasses that will make the most of every at-bat. Play ball!
Featured style: Toronto #1635
Key Qualities of Baseball & Softball Sunglasses:
- A snug fit will prevent your shades from falling off as you slide into home or dive for a ball.
- Decrease the likelihood of your glasses shattering on the field by picking a pair with plastic or polycarbonate lenses.
- If you’re looking for durability, a full frame style will be less likely to break on impact than half-framed sunglasses.
Lenses to Look For:
A serious baseball player has several pairs of sunglasses with varying lens tints to accommodate different lighting conditions. The right lens tint will make the white color of the baseball pop against the sky and field.
- Reduce glare
- Block blue light to brighten vision on cloudy days
- Increase contrast, especially between the green field and blue sky
- Cause baseball laces to pop off the ball, making it easier to pick up curveballs
- Reduce glare and overall brightness while preserving colors
- Filter out blue light
- Reduce eye strain on bright days
For more on the benefits of different lenses, visit our Guide to Sunglass Tints.